The following article will go over the steps needed to make yourself an admin on your V Rising Server Hosted By Host Havoc.
- Log into your game panel.
- On steamid.io locate your steamID64 if you do not know it and take not of this for the next steps.
- Open the Configuration Files section of your panel and locate the adminlist.txt
- Click on the Text Editor and input the steamID64 found in step 2 and click Save & Exit.
You've now assigned admin to yourself. To use admin in-game, you can follow these steps
- Start your game and log into your server.
- Once in your server (or anytime prior) open the menu with ESC and click on Options.
- In the General section, ensure that Console Enabled is active.
- While on the server press the tilde button (
~) on your keyboard to bring up the console.
- Type in
adminauthin the console. One input, you can then type
listto get the available admin commands