Custom map not loading on your Host Havoc Ark server
If you've downloaded a custom map from the Steam Workshop onto your server and it's not working, (CPU showing 0% with player count showing the correct amount) you can try the following.
1) In your game panel, click on File Manager.
2) Check off and delete the Steamapps folder
3) Once the Steamapps folder has been deleted, navigate to \ShooterGame\Content\
4) In the content folder put a checkmark in all of the boxes except for Mods.
5) Once everything but Mods is checked, click delete. Please, note this may take some time to complete.
6) Once deleted, go to the Workshop Mod Handler and reinstall the mod.
If using the map name (i.e, CrystalIsles or whatever the map name is) and the server still will not load, please try using this /Game/Mods/INSERT MOD ID HERE/INSERT MAP NAME HERE. As an example, Crystal Isles would be /Game/Mods/804312798/CrystalIsles